How do I place an order?
Shopping online is easy!
All prices on this site are in U.S. dollars. You may purchase by using your Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. For your protection, the name and billing address you enter on your personal profiles must match your credit card billing statement so we may process your order. Credit Card numbers are NOT saved in our system. Personal checks, purchase orders and money orders are not acceptable payment methods at this time.
Where We Ship:
We ship our products to most destinations world wide. Certain restrictions may apply on shipping conditions to certain locations.
Shipping fees are based on weight and ship-to-zone. See Shipping Rates section.
- Canada & International- Shipping overseas, you must supply a FEDEX or UPS account number to apply shipping, customs and import duties.
Who pays for customs and import duties for packages sent to Canada/International, etc?:
• Shipments to Canada/International locations are subject to import duties and taxes, which are the responsibility of the customer and are levied once the package reaches that destination.
• Additional charges for customs clearance are the responsibility of the customer.
• Gifts sent internationally will incur duties and taxes that will be charged to the customer.
• As the purchaser of the product to be shipped, you are considered the importer and must comply with all laws and regulations as required by
Why wasn’t my order shipped as soon as it was placed?
We do not keep inventory of branded merchandise. It’s created on-demand, once your order is placed within 5 – 7 working days. If an item is on back order or the order was placed over a weekend or holiday, shipment will be delayed. Approximate ship date on backorders will be 2-4 weeks based on manufacturer availability. Once production is complete the items will be shipped according to the ship method chosen on the order.
How will I know when my backorder will be sent?
We work very hard to limit backorders but occasionally a backorder may occur. Customers receive an Email or phone call letting you know the item is on back order and the estimated delay. Once item is in stock and ready for shipment an email conf irmation is sent.
RETURNS/ EXCHANGES/ REFUND
We do not accept returns, exchanges or refunds - as we do not keep inventory.